Hearing loss is a medical condition that if left untreated can cause problems in many areas of a persons’ life.
- Diminished comprehension and recall
- Trouble concentrating
- Straining to hear words instead of processing what is being said
- Greater incidence of dementia in patients with hearing loss
- Fewer connections with friends, family and co-workers
- Retreating from social situations that you once enjoyed
- Feeling more isolated and alone
- Vertigo/balance issues – greater risk of falling
Hearing loss is a very treatable medical condition. By treating hearing loss patients can and will have an overall better quality of life.